All 32 art Reviews

Teeth Teeth

You should like give me a bit of your skills. Pleaseee.
In all seriousness this is absolutely incredible and I love everything about it. The background is not distracting but fits well with the character and the fogginess on the boots is awesome. My only suggestion is making the weapons on her back a little clearer. Personal preference because it's part of the character and helps describe it. But again, the piece is overall incredible!!

Do you have any anatomy tips for a beginning artist?

Katiethemoo responds:

Always use reference material, whether it be a reference for a pose or just general body parts, it all helps. I've an entire folder dedicated to reference material which help me with all areas of a body or figure or just general style if i'm struggling.

Josh Washington Josh Washington

It looks really good, but I think the facial shadows could use some work, they don't look right.

Luminovia responds:

Yeah, I figured as much ; o ; I think I originally wanted to do something else with the shadows but ended up keeping it somehow. Thanks though! ^ v ^

A Bunch Of Freaks. A Bunch Of Freaks.

The lighting is incredible!!! The banana and the newspaper on the ground feel flat though.

Comparison Time Comparison Time

Incredible improvement in just two years!!! With your current style, I feel that the legs are a little disproportionate and the neck appears a little too long. Other than that. Incredible job!!

CornellArt responds:

Thank you for your kind words and your feedback, I really appreciate it. As for the legs I tend to draw them very long, kind of a sailor moon style, and I tend to elongate the neck as well just as a stylistic thing. But thanks for pointing those things out, it really means a lot to get some constructive criticism!

Blinx Blinx

How's this a doddle??? It's really good. It's a really nice vector style shading and I like how it carries into the text. I would love to see a background maybe with similar colors.

Vaga Vaga

This looks pretty awesome!! The neck looks a little off, but I am not familiar with the style so it may just be me.

LemKuuja responds:

Oh thanks, I didn't notice. *thumbs up*

Luyinda Ngozulu Luyinda Ngozulu

I really love it!!!!!! The only thing I found remotely off was the knife and the way it rested. It felt like it was defying gravity a little. But overall, this is fantastic!!!!

Old Agnes from Despicable Me Old Agnes from Despicable Me

If you are not at least featured, I will be so disappointed. I love the amount of detail you put into it!!!

Ryuichi and Anako Ryuichi and Anako

It's really cool, the background colour compliments both characters

It's PINK It's PINK

I like the pose, I didn't expect it. It's really cool.

Jinx-25 responds:

Thank you very much :) I've been experimenting with poses recently. Glad you like it